After months of hard work our Xoyondo Premium and Business subscriptions are finally here. While the basic functionality of Xoyondo will always be free (and will continue to improve), our new plans are designed for users that need additional functionality or individual branding.
With Xoyondo Premium you can:
- Attaches files to your polls.
- Request additional information from your users when they vote in a poll. As an example you could ask them for their email address or the phone number when they participate in your poll.
- Prevent participants from editing their vote. This is useful when you need a definitive choice from each participant so that you can plan ahead.
- You have access to an extended Dashboard, which allows you to sort all your polls by name, number of participants or last activity. Furthermore your can archive older poll.
- Advanced displaying options for your polls. You can sort the poll table by each column and display only certain rows. This makes it easy analyse large polls without the need to export them to Excel.
- You will never see ads on Xoyondo.
Our new Xoyondo Business plan includes:
- Everything included in our Premium Plan
- User Management: Add and remove Business users from a central location. You can assign and remove Business status of your users at any time.
- Custom design for your polls. Replace the Xoyondo logo with your own logo and adjust the color scheme to your corporate design. You can have multiple designs and assign them to each poll individually. Every design you (as admin Business user) create will be automatically available to your connected Business users.
- Central invoicing.
- You and the participants in your polls will never see ads on Xoyondo.
You can try our new features 30 days free!
If you have question or comment, please let us know!
Do you have many or frequently changing polls? Create a personal Xoyondo page with a URL of your choice and publish your polls and message boards on this page. In this way you don’t need to send out many different poll links to your participants. Just let them know about your personal page and they will have access to all your published polls instantly.
Creating your personal Xoyondo page is simple. Just sign up for a free Xoyondo account, choose your page name and publish a selection of your polls with a single click.
We are happy to announce that our Xoyondo was recently recognized with two major achievements by a leading B2B software review platform. FinancesOnline granted to us the 2017 Great User Experience and Rising Star Awards after their review team tested our features thoroughly and found them delivering excellent results.
We are a recipient of The Great User Experience Award for best appointment scheduling software. Tthe review team concluded that we have a very intuitive platform that is easy to use to simplify the task of organizing meetings, scheduling appointments and collaborating with people in different time zones. Our software also features a polling tool that aids in getting feedback from your workforce or various teams.
Likewise, we were given the Rising Star Award (won by only best software for small business solutions) for featuring simple but useful tools that the entire organization can quickly set up and use. Our users like the flexibility that Xoyondo affords them; in fact, our tool can be used from simple scenarios like gathering your friends for a lunch-out to complex tasks like setting up a trade fair booth and managing work shifts. You can also utilize Xoyondo’s discussion boards for collecting ideas for an event or project.
When you are faced with juggling schedules, whether at home or work, Xoyondo is the perfect fit.
We added a new viewing option for large meeting polls. Instead of the tabular view (which is default), participants can now choose to view the poll as a list. This is useful for polls with a large number of choices or with many participants. It makes especially voting from mobile devices easier.
We hope you will enjoy the new feature. Let us know what you think!
You can now reuse your existing polls more easily by duplicating your meeting polls in the admin area.
You can control to what extend your poll will be copied. E.g. you can choose to:
- Copy the participants including their votes
- Copy only the participants’ names (and setting their vote to “?”)
- Delete all participants
Furthermore you can choose if you want to copy existing opinion polls, anonymous poll or comments that are attached to your meeting poll.
Lost admin links
You can’t find the admin link to your poll anymore? No problem. We added a functionality that allows you to retrieve lost admin links for polls, message boards and dashboards.
Simply go to https://xoyondo.com/lost-admin-link and enter the email address you created your polls with. We will send an overview of your active polls, message boards and dashboards to your email address.
We started a FAQ-Page which will be further extended in the future. If you have a question that is missing, please contact us. We are happy to add it.
Furthermore we added two improvements to our anonymous polls. If your participants vote within the same computer network (e.g., in offices, schools or universities) you have now the option to allow multiple votes from the same IP address.
Moreover, administrators can now close anonymous polls to stop further voting.
Happy scheduling (and polling) with Xoyondo!
It is now possible to export your meeting and opinion polls to Excel or extract the data to a CSV file. This is especially useful if you have polls with a lot of participants and need to sort or filter specific columns to efficiently assess the results. You can find this new feature in the admin area of your poll.
Keep track of the activities in your poll with our new activity log. Check it out, it is accessible via the admin area of your poll.
Choosing the dates and times in your polls just got a lot easier and faster. Instead of selecting possible dates with our standard calendar and entering the times for each day manually you can now specify your dates and times using a detailed calendar. Select suitable times just by clicking, expanding and dragging within our new calendar plugin. It doesn’t get easier than that and of course it works on touchscreens too.
The old way of selecting your dates and times is of course still available. This is more suitable if you don’t want only to choose times but also want to specify other information (e.g. places) that your participants can take a vote on.
If you have questions or comments, let us know!
We have been featured on What’s New On The Web! You can read the article here.
Thanks a lot to the editorial team of What’s New On The Web.